About Mobile Camera Security
Welcome to Mobile Camera Security
Our Company Statement
Mobile Camera Security is a young innovative company specialising in designing and building the best possible products. We innovate rather than imitate. We were the pioneers in designing and manufacturing solar-powered CCTV security trailers in Australia and have since created numerous other models including diesel-powered CCTV trailers and other designs coming soon. All research and development is done in-house and we don’t employ outside contractors to fit out or test any equipment. This is an advantage to us and our clients as we will only use the best available products to include in our world-class offering.
We wire and install all equipment ourselves and know were every wire, lead, and fuse runs within the system and how it works. All electrical wiring, be it DC or AC, is Australian compliant and tag tested by independent electricians. To all our clients past and present, don’t believe everything others will tell you, rather look at the facts and figures. Our competition has boldly stated incorrect facts and statements. We look at this as a compliment to our name and products we produce.
The Benefits of a CCTV Camera Trailer
An MCS CCTV Camera Trailer offers a plethora of advantages over traditional security solutions:
- Crystal clear 360° bird’s-eye elevated view.
- Ability to readily see in the darkest environments with infrared capabilities.
- Motion and movement sensing even in areas outside of the camera’s field of view.
- HD recording with instant alarm notification and post-event evidence.
Minimisationof theft, due to its physical presence and visibility to site staff, contractors, visitors andintruders.
- Never leaves its stationed post for meal or comfort breaks, stays awake 24/7 and doesn’t take holidays!
CCTV Camera Trailers are ideal for events and crowd surveillance when security needs to be less intrusive.
Remote Management & Security Of Work Sites
One of the most significant advantages of our CCTV Camera Trailers is having the ability to provide management teams with the tools to monitor workplaces for operational objectives.
Teams can monitor the site location to view:
- Progression of work being conducted
- Appropriate and approved construction material being used
- Location and identification of both manpower and equipment assets
- Arrival and confirmation of product deliveries
- Traffic management